Blackheads are small dark bumps that appear on your skin due to clogged hair follicles and oils, and they can be really irritating to deal with. It’s a type of acne that usually appears on the face but can also appear on the back or chest.
If you suffer from blackheads and want to figure out an effective way to keep these at bay, then you might want to consider using a blackhead suction tool. But what is a blackhead suction tool, and what does it do? Why should you use one, and how? Also, what are the best blackhead suction tools on the market right now? Find out in this guide.
What is a Blackhead Suction Tool?
There are numerous ways to get rid of blackhead, including:
- Using a salicylic acid cleanser.
- Gently exfoliating the skin.
- Using a skin brush.
- Using a retinoid lotion.
- Applying a toner or serum that contains glycolic acid.
- Applying a face mask (either clay or charcoal) 2-3 times a week.
- Trying a chemical peel.
- Steaming your face.
- Seeing a dermatologist.
- Using non-comedogenic beauty products (comedogenic products cause blocked pores).
However, prevention is better than a cure, so it’s better to try to keep blackheads at bay by:
- Cleansing your face in the morning (as soon as you wake up), before you go to bed (as part of your nighttime routine), and after you sweat (i.e., after exercising).
- Using gentle cleansers and applying delicately.
- Shampooing oily hair regularly.
- Changing your pillowcase often.
- Not touching your face.
- Wiping down your mobile phone often with anti-bacterial wipes.
What Does a Blackhead Suction Tool Do?
If you find yourself struggling with blackheads right now, then a solution you could try is using a blackhead suction tool. A blackhead suction tool is a device that functions as a pore vacuum. When applied over the affected area (generally in a circular motion), it helps ‘suck out’ and release blackheads from the skin.
What Are the Pros and Cons?
There are numerous pros and cons of using a blackhead suction tool to remove blackheads.
- It does what it says on the tin: a blackhead suction tool can suck out blackheads, excess oils, and dead skin.
- It’s better than picking or squeezing blackheads (ew!).
- Because it’s lightweight and affordable, it’s the perfect tool to use in the comfort of your own home or on the go (e.g., while traveling or off on holiday).
- It’s incredibly satisfying to use and painless.
Related Search Topics (Ads)
- Using a blackhead suction tool can cause bruising on the skin.
- The device is usually made overseas and isn’t regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), so some devices might be too powerful to use on the skin or too weak to be effective. Some models have received FDA approval, though.
- A blackhead suction tool can bring deep pimples to the surface, making them visible to the surface.
- Alternative solutions might be more suitable for removing blackheads if one deals with specific skincare concerns (e.g., sensitive skin).
Does It Work?
Yes, blackhead suction tools work by gently sucking and removing dead skin cells, sebum, and dirt that clog pores and become blackheads. However, for the best results, it’s best to use a blackhead suction tool more than once and use it tenderly on the skin to prevent bruising and damage.
Top Tips on How to Use a Blackhead Suction Tool
To use a blackhead suction tool, follow this simple step-by-step guide:
- Before you start using the tool, sterilize it. Then, cleanse, steam, and dry the face. This step will open up the pores, making it easier to get rid of trapped dirt and sebum.
- Once you’ve set up your blackhead suction tool and adjusted the settings, hold the device at an angle and position the vacuum over the blackhead.
- Then, switch on the suction and work over each blackhead. Repeat the process until every blackhead is removed.
- Clean and sanitize your tool once you’ve finished using it.
Best Brands for Blackhead Suction Tools
Here are some of the best tools available with the best features.
1. TXE Electric Rechargeable Pore Vacuum Blackhead Remover Kit
This kit comes with the device, the pore extractor, pore cleanser, and five suction heads. With this kit, you can adjust the tool, cleanse your skin, extract blackheads from your pores and free your skin of its blemishes.
2. 2022 Newest Blackhead Remover Pore Vacuum Kit for Women & Men
This tool comes with an upgraded facial pore cleaner, an electric acne comedones/whitehead extractor tool, five suction power, five probes, and is USB rechargeable. This modern tool painlessly removes blackheads and keeps the face clear with advanced technology and different suction heads.
3. Vanity Planet Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand
This acne treatment wand comes with an LED display, four interchangeable heads, and has a dual charging mode. This is a great alternative to using a chemical peel and works as a microdermabrasion wand that cleanses the skin. Also, it’s suitable for all skin types.
4. Alecoy Blackhead Remover Vacuum
This blackhead removal vacuum comes with an LED display, USB charger, four replaceable beauty probes, five suction modes, and blue light for facial rejuvenation. It’s also portable and efficient, making it the perfect tool to use as part of your travel beauty routine.